Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Martes - 22.10

Well, this is no fun at all. The Internet in the apartment stopped working last night, and still isn't working. I'm typing this on my phone, which I really don't like doing. Anyway, I got up this morning and got to class okay, my usual time. I even drank an entire bottle of water on my way to school. That was a first. I was the first in the classroom, so I opened the windows. Its like an oven in there in the mornings! Class went well, not much to report except that I drank two full bottles of water, because I wanted to see if I feel sick because of dehydration or something else. We did our class and program evaluations today too, and she asked me if I would mind returning the evals to the USAC office, of course I said sure, no problem. So during our break I ran to the bathroom, and refilled my water bottle, and then to the office to hand in the evaluations.

After that class I headed to my conversation class. The entire departmental has plastic wrap hanging from the walls and everything is taped off, because I think they're painting. Anyway, the bench wasn't against the wall, it was in the middle of the hall, so I went to sit in the classroom. As usual, class started late, and the computer was insanely slow! It took twenty minutes for it to turn in and get PowerPoint open. It was ridiculous. I didn't have to talk today, which I liked. Lynette's presentation was today, and it was about bull fighting. I think she was the only one in the class who enjoys it. Sara kept saying it's cruel (not in a rude way to Lynette, just observations). David and Kristen were at the same fight I went to, and Kristen and I both left at "half-time", and David hasn't gone back.

After that, I headed to the supermarket. I have a picture of it that I was going to include, but since I don't have internet, it'll have to be later. EDIT - Photo is included! I got a thing of rice and veggies today. You're supposed to heat it up, but the package said ready to eat, so I didn't. It was pretty good, I ate it at the apartment. I then took a nap. It turned out to be long too, I didn't wake up until six! So I just hung around the apartment since the places I wanted to go to weren't open anymore. The lack of internet is so frustrating! I'm too American to be able to do without it. Even the internet on my phone doesn't work well here. I wonder if there's something blocking the signal?

Anyway, it was a lazy, boring day. I did drink a total of five bottles of water before my nap, and I'm at two now. I don't think dehydration is my problem, because I still have a headache. I think it might be this heat. It's so warm, my body is not use to it! Dinner today was delicious though! It was a spaghetti with chorizo chunks. I loved it. I had yogurt for dessert. I'm still out of internet and feeling blue, so this is it for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment